For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home with the new StepMill 3!
Gentle on your knees – delivers the fat blasting and calorie burning workout of a treadmill but at a walking pace.
Targeted Results – tone and sculpt your entire lower body and core while working your heart and lungs. The StepMill 3 is a cardiovascular and strength workout in one.
Designed around you – create your own workout of choice from our pre-loaded programs that deliver results.
Compact –small footprint takes up less room than other cardio machines and moves easily on built-in wheels.
Start getting the most out of your workouts. Climbing stairs is widely recognized as one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength building workouts you can do and the StepMill 3 is still considered by many to be the perfect exercise machine!
Mix it up - with the StepMill 3, you can choose from over 25 workout combinations, from easy to challenging, to keep you motivated. Try them all to keep your routine fresh!
Exercise entire muscle groups - you’ll feel your glutes, thighs, calves and core while walking. Shift your body and hand position to allow a ‘side step’ movement and you’ll emphasize different muscles in these groups.
Train your heart - grip the heart rate sensors on the handrails to check your heart rate during your workout. The StepMill 3 also works with many chest strap sensors (not included).
Tracking your progress - keeping track of your activity is an important step to reaching your goal. The StepMill 3 provides the feedback you need – time invested, calories burned, Watts produced, and of course, floors climbed.
• Ten programmed workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals all provide a wide and effective variety of workouts.
• Blue Backlit LCD Console: The blue backlit console is easy-to-read and it shows all the information you need in terms of time, watts, calories, hear rate, levels, floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profiles.
• Stair climbing workout: Revolving staircase with 6” high x 9” deep steps duplicates the real thing. The staircase also revolves at varying speeds from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
• Training goals: These can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) and Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
• Safety Stop Sensor: An automatic safety stop sensor at the base of the steps stops the stairs from working as soon as it is triggered.
• Heart rate monitoring: The heart rate pulse grips on the handlebars give feedback throughout the workout.
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 20||Parts: 5 Years|
|Step Rate: 26 to 162 Steps Per Minute||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 300lbs||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Unit Weight: 227lbs||Frame: 15 Years, Parts: 2 Years|
|Floor Space: 29"W x 46"L x 73"H||Labor: 1 Year|