This product is no longer in stock
The Classic Line Seated Leg Curl Machine MDC-1006 targets the posterior muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings are the key element that ensure a smooth curl motion for users, and an anatomically correct cam pulleys ensure that the ideal resistance is exerted throughout the entire movement.
The sturdy look and angular frame tubing create a rugged appearance that’s become a hallmark of our Classic Line strength. The entire range is manufactured using commercial grade steel and high-end materials, which results in a seriously durable end-product. It’s this uncompromising attention to detail that results in long-lasting equipment.
• Adjustable backrest allows correct knee joint alignment with axis
• Easy squeeze handle for backrest adjustment
• Adjustable foot roller for more or less pre-stretch
• Easy adjustable thigh pads locks user in place for concentration on hamstring muscles
• Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
• 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
• Floor Space: 42" L x 48" W x 63" H
• Machine Weight: 496 lb