This product is no longer in stock
The Assault AirRunner completely redefines the manual treadmill, offering superior steel construction, dependable stability, and no-limits functionality in a streamlined, energy-efficient design. Few high-performance running machines are as lightweight (280 LBS) and portable (built-in transport wheels) as the AirRunner, and its compact footprint makes it adaptable to just about any type of training space.
This motorless treadmill uses no electricity, running instead on the energy produced by the user’s own movement. Whether you’re a beginner athlete or a competitor at the highest levels, the machine can instantly conform to your desired speed, even if you change your output randomly at will. There is no maximum speed setting—if you want to push your limits during a workout, the AirRunner will be uniquely up to the task.
Optimal for Interval Training
Because the Assault team knows the effectiveness of interval training, our treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. In addition, this badboy has no maximum speed, so feel free to push it as hard as possible.
The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your a** for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles. That’s right – that’s not a typo: 150,000. There’s no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you’ll find anywhere.
• Motor-free operation – no drive motor
• Feels like running on air
• Curved running surface with 9-degree front incline
• Allows any user, regardless of size and weight (up to 350 lbs.) to maintain desired speed
• Burns up to 30% more calories than a motorized treadmill
• Adjust your speed in fractions of a second
• Easy on the environment – low carbon footprint
• Runs on your energy with zero electrical consumption
• Natural running feel promotes efficient running stride
• Will go as fast as your feet can carry you
• Minimal effort to get belt moving – no forceful initial push to get belt started
• Commercial durability
• Almost no maintenance – easier to clean and maintain than many comparable indoor running machines
• Ability to be moved through most commercial doorways (over 33") without being disassembled
• LCD: High contrast liquid crystal display with Improved Readability
• Comp Mode: Yes
• Rest and Work LEDs: Yes
• Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
• Heart Rate: Polar Bluetooth® heart rate compatible
• Display Windows: Time, Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate (when HR signal detected)
• Programs: Interval (HIIT), Target (Time, Speed, Calorie, or Distance based), and Heart Rate Zone (requires HR chest strap, not included)
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Frame: 5 Years|
|Unit Weight: 280 lbs||Parts: 5 Years|
|Running Area: 17.1"W x 62.2"L||Labor: 1 Year|
|Floor Space: 32.8"W x 69.9"L|