This product is no longer in stock
The Body-Solid GPR400 Power Rack is a heavy-duty Power Rack designed to fit in several facilities from home gyms, garage gyms to commercial strength training facilities, sports team weight rooms and more.
Constructed with 11-gauge steel frames and oversized industrial-strength hardware, the GPR400 offers superior durability and is built to withstand the intensity of heavy powerlifting and frequent group training.
With a height just under 80”, the GPR400 features a shorter height than most competitive Power Racks and will fit more comfortably in home, garage or basement gym settings.
A wide walk-in design gives users increased space and comfort when using the rack for a multitude of movements including squats, lunges, rack pulls and deadlifts. Add a Body-Solid bench and open up several new workout possibilities including decline and incline press, bench press, shoulder press and more.
An integrated 1 ¼” (32mm) diameter pull-up bar adds additional functionality to the GPR400 Power Rack with the ability to perform pull-ups, chin-ups, leg lifts and oblique twists.
Each GPR400 comes standard with pipe & pin safeties and J-cup liftoffs.
• GLA400 Lat Attachment ... $782
• SP200 200 lb Stack for the GLA400 ... $592
• SPRCUA Multi-Grip Chin Bar ... $161
• GPRDH Dip Handles ... $86
• GPRTBR T-Bar Row ... $57
• GPRUL U-Link ... $52
• GPRWH Weight Horn ... $46
• Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs
• Dimensions: 52.6”L x 52”W x 79.1”H
• Lifetime on Frame, Welds,Bushings, Hardware, Pads, Cables and Grips
• Lifetime on Frame & Welds
• 3 Years on Bushings and Hardware
• 1 Year on Pads, Cables and Grips