This product is no longer in stock
The FDF Evolution E550 FluidRower is a high-quality commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E550 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented 10 levels Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E550 will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the E550 FluidRower takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
The E550 FluidRower has a unique, robust design with the adjustable Fluid Resistance Twin Tank side-mounted, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive design provides practical benefits for easy access and minimal floor space requirements.
Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine, and the unique versatility of E550 FluidRower makes it the obvious choice. Partner the E550 FluidRower with FluidExercise Arm Cycle UBE to create motivating individual or group training options.
• 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
• Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
• Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
• The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.” – Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
• Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
• Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
• Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
• Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Optional Back Support Handle
• Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
• Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
• Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
• Tough hardened dual anodised aluminium seat rails.
|Power: Batteries||Frame: 10 Years|
|Programs:||Parts: 5 Years|
|Resistance: Water / Adjustable||Tank: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 330 lbs|
|Unit Weight: 121 lbs|
|Floor Space: 31.9" x 83.5"L|