This product is no longer in stock
Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feels associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
• Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
• Applied fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
• Resistance: 4 levels of adjustable resistance.
• Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
• Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 22” x 22”.
• Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
• No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system.
• Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
• Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
• Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
• Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
• Foot board offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
• Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters.
|Power: Batteries||Frame: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Parts: 3 Years|
|Resistance: Water / Adjustable||Tank: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 330 lbs|
|Unit Weight: 65 lbs|
|Floor Space: 22" x 84"L|