This product is no longer in stock
The Cambridge Indoor Rower is designed for recreational rowing enthusiasts. If you are searching for a good looking, functional indoor rowing machine that can offer an all-round total body workout, the Cambridge Fluid Rower is perfect. Designed to inspire all levels of fitness, this indoor rowing machine offers low impact, intuitive movement at an affordable price point.
If you love a fitness challenge you will appreciate the adjustable fluid resistance technology that is unique to FDF’s indoor rowing ergometers. Delivering a broad range of rowing resistance levels, the Cambridge Indoor Rower will inspire you to push your limits while experiencing the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.
Cardio at home has never been so simple, the built in transit wheels make the Cambridge Indoor Rower simple to move around and store away in the vertical position when finished.
• Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
• Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors.
• Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
• Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
• Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
• No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow oa a workout.
Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
• Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
• Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
• Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
• Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
• Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
|Power: Batteries||Frame: 5 Years|
|Resistance: Water / Adjustable||Parts: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 300 lbs||Tank: 2 Years|
|Unit Weight: 55 lbs|
|Floor Space: 20.9" x 77.8"L|