This product is no longer in stock
The BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine has ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available.
The BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created.
While many people use weights at the gym for their rowing exercises, the BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine is designed to build more efficient muscles with proper biomechanical exercises. The benefit of this machine over others is that it utilizes a system of resistance to match real-life rowing, so the proper rowing technique and resistance is maximized to provide a better workout.
When looking for a perfect workout machine, efficiency and reliability are the best way to increase your lean body mass; once you get your BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine, you'll realize there's no substitution to the efficiency and reliability a rower like this can provide. Realistic, low impact rowing invigorates both the body and the mind, and the BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine does it like none other.
• Manual resistance control with 16 levels of resistance
-Level 1 is air resistance only
-Level 2-16 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
• Handlebar Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar.
• Seat Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
• Foot Hold Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
• Track Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum(3" wide).
• Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
• Support Legs Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel.
• Monitor Arm Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points.
• Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
• Storage Quick Release Fold and Roll System.
|Power: Battery||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 16||Parts: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Unit Weight: 86lbs||Frame: 10 Years|
|Floor Space: 21.25" x 98.5"L||Parts: 2 Years|
|Folded Space: 21.25" x 43.25"L||Labor: 90 Days|