This product is no longer in stock
The BODYCRAFT VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size ideal for someone dealing with space constraints. The VR200 also has pivoting adjustable footrests which allow most size feet to comfortably fit into the proper position. The extra wide lock down strap ensures a solid anchor for your feet giving you maximum push power. The footrests will also pivot forward with the natural motion of your body on the return stroke for ultimate comfort. The VR200 features a built in cooling fan. As you pull, the center mounted air vent allows air to be forced through the vent and onto you, cooling you off as you work out. The harder you work, the harder the air blows. This feature really pays off as you test your limits on this rower. The VR200 also features ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with our ergonomically designed deep contoured seat and a precision extruded aluminum track.
• Monitor Multi Function LCD.
• Resistance Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
• Handlebar Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar.
• Seat Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
• Foot Hold Deluxe Pivoting Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
• Track Extruded Aluminum Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum.
• Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
• Support Legs Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Steel.
• Monitor Arm Mounted with Easy Tilt Pivot.
• Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
• Storage Quick Release Fold and Roll System.
|Resistance Levels: 6||Parts: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 300 lbs|
|Unit Weight: 59 lbs|
|Floor Space: 18" x 79"L|
|Folded Space: 18" x 35"L|