This product is no longer in stock
EASY TO USE. EASY ON SPACE
When it comes to a complete workout, it’s all business. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or a beginner, everyone wants the ability to get a quick, easy and complete workout. And that’s exactly what Instinct® Strength is all about. Each piece welcomes users of all levels with quick and easy adjustments for efficient workouts. The Nautilus Instinct Dual Pec Fly/Rear Deltoid is perfectly suited to be a basic strength line or circuit system, Instinct effectively complements more specialized lines. Users can complete a circuit on their own or with the assistance of an instructor in just 30 minutes.
Instinct Dual Pec Fly/Rear Deltoid also offers the revolutionary Lock N Load® patented weight selection system. The versatility of Instinct’s small footprint also lets you get the most from minimal space, while blending seamlessly with our cardio line for a cohesive facility look.
LOCK N LOAD® WEIGHT SELECTION
Selecting a weight with the intuitive Lock N Load design is as easy as flicking a switch. Universally color coded switches engage and disengage the weight via an internal pin, providing a safer, more durable and maintenance free operation. Lock N Load prevents unnecessary maintenance headaches since there are no pins to lose or replace.
• Matte Black Frame with Gray Upholstery
• Simple, intuitive placard
• Removable wear strap for extended upholstery life
• Multi-position hand grips
• Adjustable seat with “easy up” ratcheting adjustment
• Dual exercise options range and motion control
• Exercises: Pectoral Fly and Rear Deltoid
• Rubber feet for floor protection
• Featuring the patented Lock N Load® weight selection system
• Floor Space: 54”L x 50”W x 79”H
• Weight Stack: 190 lbs
• Machine Weight: 426 lbs
• Frame: 10 Years
• Parts: 5 Years
• Labor: 1 Year