This product is no longer in stock
The Inflight Fitness Incline Leg Press / Calf Raise angled seat and footplate maintain comfort and proper alignment throughout exercise. This machine offers separate knurled chrome toe rest for calf presses. The seat sled rides on ball bearing hubbed wheels over 2" guide rods for smooth travel.
In-Flight Products was founded in 1991 as an aircarft parts manufacturer and entered the fitness industry by producing OEM parts and complete machines for a major fitness company. In 2001, Inflight Fitness was launched as its own brand with the acquisition of the Pacific Fitness SE line of commercial strength equipment.
• All frames feature 2" x 4" attractive flat oval tubing electrostatically powder coated a rich platinum color that complements modern cardio equipment.
• Inflight Fitness uses Loos USA 4000# rated cable with corrosion resistant stainless steel swaged ball ends for safety over 4.5" ball bearing pulleys for smooth quiet operation. Cable tension is easily maintained with the cam washer above the weight stack.
• All machines come with easy to understand exercise placards.
• Non-absorbent UV resistant closed cell foam grips are finished with machined aluminum grip caps to prevent wear while looking great.
• The optional shrouds are .040" thick steel powerder coated and then clear coated for a lustrous mar resistant finish.
• Seat and back pads are 40-45 durometer HR foam contoured for comfort and lumbar support with sewn vinyl covers for a tailored look.
• Inflight Fitness' cast steel weight plates are warranted lifetime against breakage. They move on 1" rubber capped floating guide rods with self-aligning plastic bushings and rubber weight stack cushions at the base to reduce noise.
• Weight stack is upgradeable in 50lb. increments to 300 lbs. max.....($170 per 50lbs)
• 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
• Dimensions: 73"L x 39"W x 78"H
• Frame, Weights: Lifetime
• Parts: 1 Year
• Upholstery, Pads: 90 Days