This product is no longer in stock
Cybex Eagle: Back Ext/TRL. Adjustable foot brace allows the user to "lock into" the hip pad to focus effort on the erectors by encouraging lumbar extension. Standard starting position Range Limiting Device maintains integrity of force curve while providing adjustment for appropriate starting position. Starting positions provided every 10". Curved lumbar pad encourages lumbar extension/flexion while minimizing the possibility of hyperextension.
• The Eagle Patented pelvic stabilization system utilizes adjustable foot brace which allows the user to "lock into" the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization.
• The lumbar level axis of rotation promotes the use of the lower back (spinal erectors) as the prime movers. Starting positions provided every 10°.
• From small to tall without getting off the machine. The gas spring-assisted adjustable footbar accommodates user height variation and allows adjustment from the seated position.
• Lumbar extension - but not too much. The Cybex design promotes proper and controlled movement into extension. Curved lumbar pad encourages lumbar extension/flexion while minimizing the possibility of excessive extension. Another Cybex safety design feature.
• All strength training is the application of stress. Cybex designs products to apply the appropriate amount of stress to produce the desired training effect but does it in a way that reduces the chance of injury. Such is the case with the acclaimed Cybex Range Limiting Device (RLD).
• Weigth Stacke: 300lbs
• Floor Space: 54”L x 47”W