The StairMaster Gauntlet D-1 Commercial StepMill Stepper is one of the best exercise stair climbers available on the market today. For nearly 30 years, the StairMaster StepMill has been called the toughest workout in the gym. Now you can bring that same toughness to your home workouts with the totally redesigned Gauntlet. The StepMill is easy to recognize - it's the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to all the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the StepMill, the unit's electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
• Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
• Ergonomically designed handrails for support
• Step rate: 26 to 162 steps per minute
• Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8" high, 9" deep and 22" wide
• The Widest Range of Climbing Speeds: Meet every fitness level with speeds from 24 to 162 steps per minute.
• 10 total workout programs, including fat burner, calorie burner, and intervals
• Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
• Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
Resistance Levels: 20
Max User Weight: 350lbs
Floor Space: 34"W x 58"L x 89"H
Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor