This product is no longer in stock
The TuffStuff BA-709 Leg Press is the perfect addition to your exercise facility’s strength training circuit. The TuffStuff BA-709 is an exercise that hits all lower body muscles. Extension of the knees against the weighted resistance offered by the leg press works the thigh muscles, including the hamstrings to the rear and quadriceps to the front. Additionally, this extension of the hips works the butt or gluteus maximus muscles. With the TuffStuff BA-709 Leg Press machine, your users will get a much more efficient workout for these muscle groups, thanks to TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc technology.
• Arcing technology designed to maintain user's optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion, focusing on bio-mechanically correct movements.
• Bio-Arc technology safely places users of all physical abilities in the optimal position to perform each individual exercise, with minimal adjustments necessary, for maximum activation of the target muscle(s) in a fun and engaging manner.
• Floor Space: 87"L x 49"W x 58"H
• 10 Years: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 5-Years: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 3-Yearss: TrakHandles
• 1-Year: linear bearings, pull-pin components
• 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips