This product is no longer in stock
The TuffStuff BA-705 Lat Pulldown machine is the perfect addition to your exercise facility’s strength training circuit. Whether your clients are novices or experienced with weight machines, the BA-705 Lat Pulldown allows your clients to develop, strengthen and tone their ‘latissimus dorsi muscle’ – along with their biceps, rear delts, rhomboids and traps.
The TuffStuff BA-705 features handles from Trak Fitness. These cable handles are the first and only handles that include 3 axis of rotation which allow users to move through multiple planes of motion. By combining the TrakHandle Sport with cable based resistance and its new arcing technology, your users will experience state-of-the-art performance with rotational movement essential to upper body muscle development.
• Arcing technology designed to maintain user's optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion, focusing on bio-mechanically correct movements.
• Bio-Arc technology safely places users of all physical abilities in the optimal position to perform each individual exercise, with minimal adjustments necessary, for maximum activation of the target muscle(s) in a fun and engaging manner.
• Floor Space: 71"L x 53"W x 86"H
• 10 Years: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 5-Years: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 3-Yearss: TrakHandles
• 1-Year: linear bearings, pull-pin components
• 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips