This product is no longer in stock
The TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press is the perfect addition to your exercise facility’s strength training circuit. The Shoulder Press is one of the best exercises for your users to build strong, muscular, and healthy shoulders. The TuffStuff BA-702 Shoulder Press is the best way to accomplish this, thanks to the newest in TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc technology.
One way the BA-702 has accomplished this is by also utilizing cable handles from Trak. Trak Fitness cable handles are the first and only handles that include 3 axis of rotation. Users move through multiple planes of motion, which activates both core and stabilizer muscles throughout the movement. By combining the TrakHandle Sport with cable based resistance and its new arcing technology, your users will experience state-of-the-art performance with rotational movement essential to upper body muscle development.
• Arcing technology designed to maintain user's optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion, focusing on bio-mechanically correct movements.
• Bio-Arc technology safely places users of all physical abilities in the optimal position to perform each individual exercise, with minimal adjustments necessary, for maximum activation of the target muscle(s) in a fun and engaging manner.
• Floor Space: 73"L x 61"W x 61"H
• 10 Years: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 5-Years: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 3-Yearss: TrakHandles
• 1-Year: linear bearings, pull-pin components
• 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips