This product is no longer in stock
The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
• Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
• 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
• Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
• Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
• Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
• C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
• 2° of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
• Optional TV Bracket ($199)
|Spec’s:||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 20||Parts: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Home Warranty:|
|Unit Weight: 175lbs||Frame: Lifetime|
|Floor Space: 32"W x 55"L||Parts: 10 Years|
|Labor: 2 Years|