This product is no longer in stock
The Iso Lateral Row Machine allows exercisers to isolate their trapezius and latissimus dorsi (lats). The plate-loaded weight adjustment enables progression and training customization, which makes it a great bridging machine between selectorized training and free weights. This unit is ideal for strength exercisers who are looking to push their boundaries beyond the selectorized seated row, and truly isolate their back muscles.
Biomechanically accurate movements and excellent durability are fundamental to our design and manufacture process. Our power leverage line is engineered using high quality source materials such as commercial grade steel. This commitment to superior product standards is what sets our equipment apart and ensures that it lasts for the long term. The plate-loaded range will endure even the toughest training environments and rough daily usage.
• Excellent isolation of the lat muscles with natural divergent motion
• Extra handle middle frame allows single arm isolation while gripping handle
• Precision, EZ Glide seat with Pneumatic lift assist
• Wide or narrow hand grips for a variety of lat rows
• Floor Space: 60" L x 53" W x 53" H
• Machine Weight: 363 lb