This product is no longer in stock
Schwinn’s whisper quiet Smooth Cycling series allows riders to channel their attention to any experience that a studio is striving to achieve. The SC 7 is combines user-focused features, best-in-class biomechanics and a high degree of adjustability to deliver the optimal bike fit for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Studio 7 features a patent-pending bottom bracket that exceeds industry standards, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. We’ve selected components that are low maintenance and offer uncompromising quality ride after ride. Our patented, durable and threadless Morse Taper design keeps the pedals fastened tightly to the bike and prevents breakage. With a Q factor of 162 mm, and smooth belt drive, our drivetrain provides a comfortable ride that users will love.
• Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel and quiet Poly-V belt Drive Train provide an Smooth Cycling experience
• Durable 6-Groove Poly-V belt for an exceptionally smooth ride
• Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
• Optional Echelon2G console & 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
• Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
• Seat slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
• Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance
• Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
• Patent-pending Morse Taper bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
• Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 162 mm
• Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
• The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
• User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
• Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
• Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
• Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
• Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
• Large, easy-to-read display.
-RPM (Actual and average)
-Heart rate (Actual, average, and Percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor
-Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used
|Drive Train: Pad||Frame & Parts : 10 Years|
|Flywheel: 41 lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Frame: 10 Years|
|Unit Weight: 120 lbs||Parts: 10 Years|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 50"L||Labor: 3 Years|