This product is no longer in stock
Schwinn’s whisper quiet Smooth Cycling series allows riders to channel their attention to any experience that a studio is striving to achieve. The SC 5 bike combines user-focused features, best-in-class biomechanics and a high degree of adjustability to deliver the optimal bike fit for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the SC 5 features a patent-pending bottom bracket that exceeds industry standards, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. We’ve selected components that are low maintenance and offer uncompromising quality ride after ride. Our patent-pending, durable, threadless Morse Taper design keeps the pedals fastened tightly to the bike and prevents breakage. With a Q factor of 162 mm, and smooth belt drive, our drive train provides a comfortable ride that users will love.
• Drive train features a durable 6-Groove Poly-V belt for exceptionally smooth cycling
• Resistance system incorporates a top-down friction brake pad
• Heavy 41 lb Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
• Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
• Optional 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
• Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
• Multi-position handlebars accommodate a wide range of choreography
• Find your perfect riding position with easy micro seat and handlebar adjustments
• Seat slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
• Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
• Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
• Comes standard with Double Link pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD clips and toe cage
• The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
• User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
• Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
• Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
• Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
• Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
• Large, easy-to-read display.
-RPM (Actual and average)
-Heart rate (Actual, average, and Percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor
-Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used
|Drive Train: Pad||Frame & Parts : 10 Years|
|Flywheel: 41 lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Frame: 10 Years|
|Unit Weight: 134 lbs||Parts: 10 Years|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 50"L||Labor: 3 Years|