This product is no longer in stock
The Cascade CMXPro group cycling exercise bike is a low maintenance, commercial grade stationary bike, built to last for years. Its smooth magnetic resistance system provide a exceptional indoor cycling experience. Because there are no friction parts, the bike is extremely quiet and durable.
Certified for commercial facilities, the Cascade CMXPro indoor cycle sets a new standard for exceptional indoor cycling. Featuring a smooth magnetic resistance system, along with no friction parts for wear and tear, the Cascade CMXPro is extremely quiet and low maintenance. An exceptional value, this high quality magnetic group exercise bike delivers both durability and performance.
The CMXPro’s multiple adjustment points make it easy to dial in the fit for virtually any rider, whether they prefer a more upright posture or something more aggressive.
• Precision Balanced Belt Driven Flywheel – durable, quiet, requires little maintenance and delivers great road feel
• Optimum Q Factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance
• Robotically Welded Frame – for long lasting performance
• Low Maintenance Design – magnetic resistance eliminates old style wearing parts
• Comfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat
• Adjustable Multi Position Handlebars – no-slip, PVC coated with 4 way up/down and fore/aft adjustments
• Long Lasting Chrome Plated Seat And Handlebar Tubes
• Durable Ball Bearing Bottom Bracket –for easy service
• Durable Cranks – for long lasting performance
• Improved Corrosion Resistance – 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish
• Dual Water Bottle Holders – Never be thirsty again
• Rear Molded Stretch Pads
• Wider Cross legs – for improved stability and oversized leg levelers
|Power: N/A||Frame: 10 Years|
|Resistance: Magnetic||Parts: 5 Years|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Electronics: 2 Years|
|Unit Weight: 96 lbs||Labor: 1 Year|
|Floor Space: 23" x 42"L|