This product is no longer in stock
Our flagship bike, the A.C.™ Performance Plus, is designed to enhance rider comfort with micro adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads - all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. It's innovative and stylish design keeps it on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry, and with the smallest foot print of any commercial group cycling bike, it allows for the most usage of the cycling studio floor space.
• Belt Drive with Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
• Virtual Contact™ Magnetic resistance with 6-Magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control and provides maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time
• Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
• Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes (also compatible with Triple Link™ pedals sold separately)
• The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
• User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
• Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
• Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
• Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
• Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
• Large, easy-to-read display.
-RPM (Actual and average)
-Heart rate (Actual, average, and Percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor
-Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used
|Drive Train: Belt||Frame & Parts: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: 36 lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Frame: 10 Years|
|Unit Weight: 102 lbs||Parts: 3 Years|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 50"L||Labor: 3 Years|