This product is no longer in stock
The Schwinn AC Sport with Carbon Blue is in a class by itself with enhanced ergonomics, comfort and function wrapped in an even more beautiful package. Schwinn launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and Schwinn have never looked back. Schwinn newest bike, the Schwinn AC Sport with Carbon Blue Indoor Cycle, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train with carbon core technology belt drive make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep you coming back time after time.
• Aluminum frame construction manufactured by Giant – provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel
• 6-Magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control and provides maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time
• Aluminum seat slider and posts – no corrosion with proven durability
• Performance Plus handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high performance
• Infinite fore-aft seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
• Virtual Contact™ Resistance Technology – the magnetic brake does not contact the flywheel, eliminating friction and wear
• Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance
• Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology for an authentic outdoor ride feel and virtually zero maintenance
• Double link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combination (also compatible with Triple Link™ pedals sold separately)
• Lightweight performance handlebars with ErgoLoop™, aero bars, and 12 degree incline enable multiple user positions and increased comfort levels
• Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders
• Perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel
• Non slip stretching pads
• Transport wheels and leveling feet
• The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
• User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
• Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
• Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
• Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
• Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
• Large, easy-to-read display.
-RPM (Actual and average)
-Heart rate (Actual, average, and Percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor
-Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used
|Drive Train: Belt||Frame: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: lbs||Parts: 2 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 300lbs|
|Unit Weight: 126lbs|
|Floor Space: 20"W x 48"L|