This product is no longer in stock
The Star Trac® Studio 7 bike combine user-focused features, best-in-class biomechanics and a high degree of adjustability to deliver the optimal bike fit for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, Studio bikes also feature a patent pending bottom bracket that exceeds industry standards, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction.
All components on the StarTrac Studio 7 Bike are low maintenance and offer uncompromising quality ride after ride. Durable and threadless Morse Taper design keeps the pedals fastened tightly to the bike and prevents breakage. With a best in class bottom bracket Q factor and smooth belt drive, the drive train provides a comfortable ride that users will love.
• Heavy perimeter weighted flywheel powered by a smooth and whisper quiet poly-v belt drive
• Micro fore and aft adjustment with multi-position handlebars
• Find your perfect riding position with easy micro seat adjustments
• Lightweight, powder-coated, aluminum frame
• Morse taper pedals with toe cage and SPD clips
• Compatible with Star Trac Group Cycling Computer ($159)
|Drive Train: Belt||Parts: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: 41lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Resistance Type: Pad||Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs||Parts: 3 Years|
|Unit Weight: 120lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 57"L|