This product is no longer in stock
The Schwinn AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue is in a class by itself with enhanced ergonomics, comfort and function wrapped in an even more beautiful package. Schwinn launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and we’ve never looked back. Our newest bike, the Schwinn AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue Indoor Cycle, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train with carbon core technology belt drive make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep you coming back time after time.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain.
Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™ – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
Over the past year, we have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Performance Plus bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
• Low Maintenance Carbon Blue Belt never requires lubrication
• High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
• Magnetic Brake/Resistance provides consistent, maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time
• Aluminum frame provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel
• Schwinn Fit System with micro-adjustments enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
• Light weight handlebars with new adjustment system provides easy set-up and increased adjustment range
• Aluminum seat slider, handlebars and hardware materials for rust-free performance
• Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance
• Enhanced handlebar design improves grip comfort and support for all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
• Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders
• Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes (also compatible with Triple Link™ pedals sold separately)
• Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great
|Drive Train: Belt||Frame: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: lbs||Belt: 5 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Parts: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs||Labor: 1 Year|
|Unit Weight: 112lbs|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 50"L|