This product is no longer in stock
The Schwinn A.C. Sport bike features Virtual Contact Resistance Technology - this innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate a no contact heat free resistance.
These innovations produces no noise and requires no maintenance, unlike friction systems. Smart Release provides on-demand coasting. Saves wear-and-tear on knees when reducing pedal rpm compared to fixed-gear-only bikes.
The Schwinn A.C. Sport also includes handlebars with dual over-sized water bottle holders and 3 position fore-aft adjustment, and SPD toe-clip pedals included standard.
• Magnetic Brake/Resistance provides consistent, maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time
• Fully adjustable seat position (fore and aft, up and down) with easy to use stainless steel locking pop pins
• Performance handlebars with ErgoLoop™, aero bars, and 12 degree incline enable multiple user positions and increased comfort levels
• Zinc plated steel frame construction for corrosion resistance and proven durability
• Console Feature and options: The MPower™ Echelon Console provides immediate feedback and unique training opportunities, helping riders improve fitness in ways they can actually see, and making it a reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
|Drive Train: Chain||Frame: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: lbs||Parts: 2 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs|
|Unit Weight: 126lbs|
|Floor Space: 20"W x 48"L|