This product is no longer in stock
With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn® set the standard for an industry. With the A.C. Sport, we've taken it to a whole new level .
The Schwinn A.C. Sport bike features Virtual Contact Resistance Technology - this innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate a no contact heat free resistance. We also added an innovative drive system - called Carbon Drive™ - that features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. The result is a belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue™ - those who ride it call it "incredible.
• 6-Magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control and provides maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
• Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
• High Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
• Schwinn Fit system enables a wide range of seat and handlebar adjustments to provide a safe and comfortable setup for a wide range of riders
• Come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
• The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
• User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
• Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
• Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
• Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
• Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
• Large, easy-to-read display.
-RPM (Actual and average)
-Heart rate (Actual, average, and Percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor
-Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used
|Drive Train: Belt||Frame & Parts: 10 Years|
|Flywheel: 36 lbs||Labor: 3 Years|
|Resistance Type: Magnetic||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Frame: 10 Years|
|Unit Weight: 115 lbs||Parts: 3 Years|
|Floor Space: 20"W x 50"L||Labor: 3 Years|