This product is no longer in stock
The CMXRT recumbent exercise bike is a fixed gear design that gives you a more comfortable and realistic pedal stroke with 16 levels of smooth magnetic resistance. This lets you get a smooth pedal stroke as you exercise instead of the drag you feel in pedaling traditional recumbent exercise bikes.
The end result? A more comfortable, efficient, and effective workout – with great features like an easy on and off walk through design, a breathable mesh seat back, a reclining seat for more comfort, contact and wireless heart rate and the CMXRT Console which displays key workout statistics. These statistics – including heart rate, watts generated, and calories burned – allow you to custom tailor workouts to make the right progress and see positive gains quickly.
A recent study by the American Council on Exercise found that pedaling backward can provide additional performance gains, activating muscle groups in different ways. With the bi-directional pedaling capabilities of the CMXRT, you can see stronger gains in performance than in other recumbent exercise bikes.
• Commercial quality construction
• Comfortable and breathable mesh seat back
• Seat adjusts to four incline positions to protect the lower back.
• 16 levels of smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
• Narrow Q factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance and comfort
• Wide secure and stable base with adjustable levelers
• Easy access bar for changing seat leg position
• 170 mm cranks accepts any standard pedal
• Easy to reach safety stop
• 6’ cord, 6 volt DC power supply
• In-line wheels for ease of moving
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 16||Parts: 5 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Electronics: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 350 lbs||Labor: 1 Year|
|Unit Weight: 133 lbs|
|Floor Space: 29"W x 67"L|