This product is no longer in stock
The TuffStuff SXT-550 Multi-Station Gym – the perfect home gym platform, providing full body machine based movements by combining traditional pressing stations with the legendary TuffStuff Six-Pack functional training gym!
Combining popular functional training with a traditional pressing station, the TuffStuff SXT-550 Multi-Station Gym offers adjustable seat height and telescopic seat back adjustments, a combination seated leg extension / seated leg curl station, and 6 preset pulleys in three separate training zones duplicating the legendary TuffStuff Six-Pack Trainer Gym. All of this in a space efficient, forward facing exercise design.
And for the first time, TuffStuff has made available their Apollo Series Commercial Leg Press design as an option for this incredible gym. Now you can experience a commercial level leg press on the most premium home gym ever made by TuffStuff!
• Adjustable seat height and telescopic seat back pad adjustment.
• Combination seated leg extension/seated leg curl station.
• 6 preset pulleys in three separate training zones.
• Full length protective weight stack shrouds.
• Space efficient forward facing exercise design.
• Unique “Radius” frame design that represents TFI quality and craftsmanship.
• USA-Made/ Certified 2200 lbs. test 3/16" military spec nylon coated aircraft cable
• 200 lbs. Weight Stack.
Weight Stack Resistance Ratios:
• High Cables 50% Per Handle & 100% Combined
• Press Bar Station 100%
• Mid & Low Pulleys 25% per Handle / 50% Combined
• Leg Extensions Station 75%
• Leg Curl Station 65%
• Base Unit: 81"L x 44"W x 84"H
• w/Leg Press: 81"L x 74"W x 84"H
SXT-LP Leg Press Option: $1499
• Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercise.
• Adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat carriage with 2” polyurethane rollers riding on 2” diameter hard chrome seat rails for smooth and precise motion.
• 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance.
• Home Warranty: Lifetime on all parts
• Light Commercial Warranty:
5-YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
1-YEAR: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods, pull-pin components, frame moving parts and all other moving and mechanical parts
3-MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips