This product is no longer in stock
The modern version of our award-winning XPress Pro System. We’ve dramatically reduced the required space and added a variety of aesthetic and biomechanic upgrades. This system can be used for hundreds of available exercises from Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises.
• Weight Stack: 200 lbs. with 10 lb. plates.
• Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm.
• Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 9 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
• Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
• Low Pulley Station: For low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
• High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
• Leg Extension and Curl Station: provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
• Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
• Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
• Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
• Space saving design: allows placement against wall.
• Press and Row Station: with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press.
• Optional Leg Press attachment: for full leg development. ($900)
• Base Unit: 66"L x 56"W x 81.75"H
• w/Leg Press: 66"L x 83"W x 81.75"H
• Residential Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BODYCRAFT Elite is guaranteed for as long as you own it. We will replace or repair any manufacturer defect. Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in-home use. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
• Light Commercial use: Frame -10 years, Parts - 2 years