CALL TODAY FOR SALE PRICE!
Functional training has hit stride with the Tuff Stuff MFT-2700. This incredibly versitile system is the favorite of personal trainers and physical therapists everywhere. The all new Tuff Stuff MFT-2700 Dual Stack Functional trainer enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and real life. Functional training gets the muscles of the entire body to work together while building, strength, stability and coordination.The extension arm offers 150 degrees (15-Positions) high-to-low range of vertical adjustment, and 165 degrees (5-Positions) of horizontal adjustment and are hydraulically supported. Dual independent stacks allow two user to workout simultaneously. Compact design but with a wide-base frame area easily accessible for wheelchair, rehab equipment and workout benches.
• Compact and space efficient design.
• Extension arm offers 150º (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.
• Hydraulically supported arms for easy and safe vertical adjustments.
• Wide base frame area easily accessible for wheelchair, rehab quipment, workout benches and stability balls.
• Swivel pulley bracket design offers a wide variety of traditional, functional and sport specific exercises to be performed.
• Integrated exercise chart highlights basic movements and safety features.
• Two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks. 1:4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments and extended cable travel.
• Dimension: 63"L x 111"W x 83"
• Home Lifetime Warranty on all parts
• Commercial Warranty:
5-Years: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods
1-Year: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
6-Months: Finish, cables, upholstery & rubber