This product is no longer in stock
The Spirit Medical Systems MT200 Bi-Directional Treadmill features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Typical applications of the MT200:
• Simulate uphill and downhill walking to emphasize specific muscle groups or motions.
• Promoting dorsiflexion and reducing flexion contractors with total knee and total hip replacements.
• Use retro-walking to promote the use of reciprocal muscle groups not normally exercised during forward walking alone.
Unique uses for the Spirit MT200:
• Small and precise speed increments and adjustable handrails make this treadmill ideal for use with children too.
• Small speed increments, specially configured handrails, and gait monitoring permit the neurologically impaired patient population to safely benefit.
• Removable step-up for assistance.
• Belt speeds as low as 0.1 mph to accommodate even the most deconditioned patient.
Other features of the MT200:
• When the belt is not moving the motor is locked for patient safety.
• Adjustable full length handrails for safety from heights of 24.5 – to 34.5 inches and width of 19.5 to 31 inches.
• Bi-Directional Belt Speed.
About Spirit Medical Systems
Spirit Medical Systems Group (SMSG) understands that as a healthcare provider, your business’s success is a financial balance between high-quality patient care and a cost-effective delivery of that service. With this understanding, Spirit Medical Systems is driven to design and manufacture rehabilitation products that can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Through continued and evolving improvements in quality and design, Spirit Medical Systems build high quality products that produce lasting customer relationships that endure and pass the test of time.
TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance
|Programs: Yes||Frame: Lifetime|
|Motor: 3.0HP||Motor: 5 Years|
|Forward Belt Speed: .1 to 10MPH||Tread Belt: 5 Years|
|Reverse Belt Speed: .1 to 3.0MPH||Parts: 3 Years|
|Front Incline: 0 to 15%||Labor: 1 Year|
|Rear Decline: 0 to -10%|
|Max User Weight: 440lbs / Unit Weight: 506lbs|
|Belt Size: 22"W x 60"L|
|Floor Space: 39.4"W x 94.5"L|