This product is no longer in stock
The CR900ENT Semi-Recumbent Bike features the innovative entertainment console so your users can watch, browse, and listen to any media they choose. Beyond the comfort molded seat and easy access, this bike is built to perform with durable components. Commercial crank assembly and extra-large roller bearings provide smooth pedal motion that can handle even the most rigorous workout. The robust drive train system is not only durable, but designed to stand the test of time.
• 10.1” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, wifi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
• Display- Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
• TV- Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
• Internet- The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more
• Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life
• Step-through design with easy infinite seat adjustments provides a comfortable workout
• Oversized 1” crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings for reliable longevity
• Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout CR900ENT
• 40 levels of resistance will keep you clients engaged during their entire workout
|Spec’s:||Full Commercial Warranty:|
|Power: Plug In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Parts: 3 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 3 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs|
|Unit Weight: 194lbs|
|Floor Space: 29"W x 67"L|