This product is no longer in stock
The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs.
The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment. It is safe, impact free, and pain free within the patient’s ROM.
Typical applications for this product are:
• Patient warm up before physical therapy session
• Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
• Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit MR100:
• Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
• Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
• Active movement in both directions, Bi-Directional Resistance for forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling.
Other features of the MR100:
• Adjustable swivel seat position, seat back, and pedal crank for easy patient setup, knee and hip angle adjustments
• Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
• Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
• Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
MA-900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank Kit- $599 (shown in above pictures)
The MA900 flexibly accommodates patients by its incrementally adjustable cranks, from as little as 15 degrees. Smaller degrees render smaller circular lower body motions. As a result, patients with limited ROM can start therapy earlier than by using other rehab equipment. Ultimately, patients acquire passive and active mobilization for hips, knees and ankles.
MA-901 Neurological Pedal Set- $249 (shown in above pictures)
The MA901 enables patients with neurological dysfunctions to exercise in a closed kinetic chain environment. This is achieved by having patients' feet secured to the pedal with a heel cup and 2 straps.
The MA901 accommodates: patients with hemiparesis, cerebral palsy, and other neurological disorders
About Spirit Medical Systems
Spirit Medical Systems Group (SMSG) understands that as a healthcare provider, your business’s success is a financial balance between high-quality patient care and a cost-effective delivery of that service. With this understanding, Spirit Medical Systems is driven to design and manufacture rehabilitation products that can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Through continued and evolving improvements in quality and design, Spirit Medical Systems build high quality products that produce lasting customer relationships that endure and pass the test of time.
TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2
|Power: Self Powered||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Parts: 3 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 440lbs|
|Unit Weight: 186lbs|
|Floor Space: 30"W x 68"L|