This product is no longer in stock
Perform conventional lifts, Olympic lifts and traditional movements.
Proprietary barbell system is designed to move in any direction allowing vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral and rotational bar motion.
Never worry about a missed lift or emergency situation again. Four solid steel locking pins, immediately catch and stop the bar in any position.
Makes racking and un-racking the bar or changing the bars starting height, safe and easy fro many position
Perform over thirty+ exercises! The XPT-900 is available with the DAP-955 Dual Adjustable High/Low Pulley with two 150 lbs. weight stack, fixed high pulley station, pull-up station and accessories rack.
Features & Spec's:
• 1”solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2”sealed bearings internally encased on primary pivots,and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
• USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
• Built-in Olympic weight plate storage holders.
• Olympic bar weight capacity- 1500 lbs.
• Optional DAP-955 Dual Adjustable Pulley System ($3199)
• Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook up at 1/2 resistance.
• Two 150 lb Weight Stacks
• XPT Only Dimensions: 57"L x 86"W x 84"H
• XPT w/DAP Dimensions: 78"L x 86"W x 84"H
Light Commercial Warranty
• 10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
• 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks.
• 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
• Lifetime: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
• 5-YEAR: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
• 1-YEAR: linear bearings, pull-pin components
• 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips
*Olympic weight plates and collars not included.