Designed by a dedicated team of fitness engineers with a consistent stream of feedback from enthusiasts, club owners, trainers and physical therapists, the Assault is truly the best-in-class fan bike available today. Built from the ground up, we started with a frame manufactured from full high-tensile steel that is sealed with a layer of industrial powder coating paint. To ensure durability and long periods of maintenance free use, all moving parts employ sealed cartridge bearings.
The Assault AirBike console offers a crisp LCD screen that is packed with features for all users. On-board programming allows you to jump into a workout with minimal fuss, or fully customize your session on the bike. Choose from high intensity intervals, or set a target distance or Watt goals. Integrated messaging to help inspire you keeps the workout fresh and motivating.
No two athletes are the same and personalizing a piece of equipment to match an individual’s ability and strength is nearly impossible. The Assault workout meets this challenge by ramping up resistance automatically as you push, pull and pedal with greater speed and force. In fact, the Assault can provide a virtually unlimited workout. Keep it mellow and level to target a heart rate range, or jump into a Tabata/high-intensity interval session that reduces you to a quivering heap of sweat. The Assault offers individualized and infinite adjustments for an unlimited workout. Let the Assault AirBike be the primary tool in your calorie-burning tool kit.
• Pedal, push AND pull for a workout that engages the entire body
• Advanced design is truly adept at bringing on the burn
• Eight workout options to help you stay motivated
• Thick 12 gauge 2.0mm tubing will handle whatever you can dish out
• The Assault’s 27-inch steel fan delivers unlimited resistance
• Proven chain drive system promises less maintenance
• Rest your feet on the oversized foot pegs during all-arm sessions
• Monitor your heart rate wirelessly via the on-board Polar® radio (wireless chest strap sold separately)
• 22 robust sealed cartridge bearings outfit each and every pivot point
• The sealed cartridge bottom bracket is engineered to last
• Over-built forged Chromoly cranks for superb strength and durability
• Sizing adjustments are quick and simple with the pop-pin knobs
• Custom seat is anatomically designed and sweatproof
• Four-way adjustable seatpost ensures a custom fit for all
• Integrated transport wheels for easy movement and setup
|Resistance Levels: Wind Resistance||Frame: 5 Years|
|Heart Rate: Yes||Parts: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs|
|Unit Weight: 98lbs|
|Floor Space: 24"W x 51"L|