This product is no longer in stock
The next generation in cross training dual action air resistance bikes in here, introducing the all new StairMaster AirFit Bike! Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the StairMaster AirFit Bike offers a robust full commercial design and features dual action wind resistance that provides a total body cardio workout.
Resistance in the AirFit is determined by how hard the user works; the harder the bike is pedaled, the higher the resistance becomes, allowing for a wide range of users. This resistance is generated by an innovative fan design that displaces air effectively providing customizable workouts for anyone at any fitness level. From beginners to seasoned athletes, the AirBike fits all fitness environments.
The dual action AirBike combines both cardio and strength thanks to dual action wind resistance. This provides an upper and lower body workout as well as cardio workout. The result is a true total body workout. Technology transfers from Schwinn bikes have been employed to provide a new, large seat cushion, improved for added comfort and support and a belt drive system that provides for continuous pedaling like a bicycle. The AirFit Console features a new bright user-friendly LED display with key metrics such as Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate and Calories.
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the StairMaster AirFit Bike. Come check out this incredible bike at any of our local Phoenix area Fitness 4 Home Superstore locations.
• The Air Fit fan system is manufactured from industrial- grade ABS for long-lasting durability, and features Multi-Axial Curvilinear Blade design for maximum performance.
• Low-maintenance twin belt transmission provides an ultra smooth ride, quietly.
• Unlike other fan bikes, the Air Fit frame is not bolted together in key locations, it’s welded. We used 2mm steel to provide maximum strength for the toughest riders - in fact, in testing we proved the frame can withstand more than 1,400 lbs of force.
• Dual action resistance provides a full body workout.
• Bright, user-friendly display with key metrics.
• Large cushioned seat for comfort and support
|Power: Batteries||Frame: 15 Years|
|Programs: No||Parts: 2 Years|
|Resistance Levels: None||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 350lbs|
|Unit Weight: 123lbs|
|Floor Space: 29"W x 51"L|