This product is no longer in stock
With a TRX HOME Suspension Trainer and anchor, a workout guide plus six bonus workouts — in 15 and 30-minute sessions — the TRX HOME Kit allows you to get the professional results you want – on your schedule.
TRX HOME Delivers a Full-Body Workout
• Workout using just your body weight.
• Build lean muscle and burn fat.
• Strengthen your chest and arms.
• Increase flexibility and endurance.
• Develop and maintain a rock-solid core.
Highlights of the TRX Home Pack include:
• TRX Home Suspension Trainer Workout anywhere with this lightweight, portable and scalable training system to earn the results you want on your schedule.
• TRX Get Started Guide Set up instructions to get you started and workout cards to keep you going.
• TRX Door Anchor It's easy to train at home when you set up your TRX Suspension Trainer straps on any sturdy door.
• TRX Suspension Anchor Take your training outside when you set up your TRX Suspension Trainer Straps, anywhere.
• TRX Door Placard Train safe when you hang this "Workout in Progress" placard on your door.
• TRX Wrist Band Show your friends how you train when you wear this TRX wristband.
• TRX Mesh Carry Bag Take your TRX Suspension Trainer straps with you, anywhere, in this convenient storage bag.
• Six Digital Video Workouts
Six Digital Video Workouts
30-Minute TRX Total Body
Thirteen exercises, including three stretch movements, performed in 60-second sets with 30 seconds of rest in between each.
15-Minute TRX Chest and Back
Six exercises performed with slow, controlled strength and then varied intensity to work your chest and back.
15-Minute TRX Arms and Shoulders
Six exercises with varied tempos to challenge your arms and shoulders.
15-Minute TRX Legs and Hips
Six exercises to improve balance, strength and reduce the risk of injury, with focused movements on your hips, glutes and quadriceps.
15-Minute TRX Core
Six exercises that focus on the muscles to stabilize your spine and strengthen your core.
15-Minute TRX Stretch
Six exercises to use after your workout to cool down your body and release tension in your muscles.