This product is no longer in stock
Users get the best of both in motivation and entertainment with the CU900ENT Upright Bike. The 10.1” touchscreen display allows users to watch TV, surf the internet and stream music while they work out. Three workout display modes give users plenty of feedback on their performance and progress. Commercial-grade pedals, cranks and bearings provide outstanding function and durability.
• 10.1” touchscreen display, TV tuner with coaxial or HDMI input, wifi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm headphone jack, bluetooth 4.0, USB service port
• Display- Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
• TV- Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
• Internet- The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more
• Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life
• Quick adjust seat easily slides to accommodate users of various heights
• Oversized 1” crank axle along with heavy duty roller bearings for reliable longevity
• Easy in and out ratcheting pedals with 2-degree pedal inversion for a comfortable workout CU900ENT
• 40 levels of resistance will keep your clients engaged during their entire workout
|Spec’s:||Full Commercial Warranty:|
|Power: Plug In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Parts: 3 Years|
|Programs: Yes||Labor: 3 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs|
|Unit Weight: 143lbs|
|Floor Space: 25"W x 48"L|